Tuesday 26 June 2012

Japanese groceries to your door

If you fancy exploring Japanese food or if you have recently moved away from Japan and want a taste of home, luckily, there are now a number of websites that offer this service. About two years ago I ordered my first grocery shopping from Japan Centre and I found their service to be convenient, affordable and a good value for money. At that time they had a good range of tea, coffee, snacks, bread, rice and sushi making products. They also had the sushi making kit for beginnners which I found awesome! Over the years, their range expanded and they now have a wider variety of  food as well as utensils that include bentos and bento accessories. I received my order in less than five days and everything was fresh and well packaged. I have not ordered from them in a while because my local Asian market is now stocking most of what I need but I keep visiting their website as it now has a receipe section updated regularly with different dishes. I have my eye on a daiso bento box which I think I might be getting soon as they sell it much cheaper than on other websites I've checked so far. These are some pictures from the delivery and the final sushi product that I've made using them. 
    
The whole shopping

Coffee and Cappuccino flavoured drinks

Pocky Pocky Pocky (^_^)

Apple flavored gum

Green tea and Tofu

Chopsticks!


Coffee flavored bun Yummy!

The sushi making kit

Sushi condiments

The end result :D

No comments:

Post a Comment